4s or new iPhone (5)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jamin100, Sep 6, 2012.

  1. jamin100 macrumors 6502

    Sep 22, 2008
    I currently have a factory unlocked 4s and my Missus has a nexus one which is all but dead.

    The plan was to pass my 4s down to her and buy the iPhone 5.

    However with all the rumoured specs I'm not sure it's worth the extra £££ over the cost of a factory unlocked 4s

    What to do ?
  2. macingman macrumors 68020


    Jan 2, 2011
    Very subjective question. Are you the type of guy who like the newest and best or would it be OK to have any new device as long as it works?

    I would personally go for the newer model for the extra $$$ but it's really what works for you and what you like, it's your money and future device after all.
  3. gnasher729 macrumors P6


    Nov 25, 2005
    There's supposed to be some announcement on September 12th. That's in six days. Since "all but dead" is not "dead" you may want to wait six days.
  4. NightHawkPW macrumors newbie


    Aug 29, 2012
    Fort Myers, FL
    To be honest, I might just go ahead and get an iPhone 4S. I currently have an iPhone 4 and my upgrade is October 5th. I'm really happy with the screen size of the current phone but if Siri is only updated and better on the new phone, I'll prpbably get iPhone 5.

Share This Page