I have a patch, approximately 1cm x2mm, of yellowed pixels about mid-way up the left side of the screen on my 4S, which is still covered under applecare. Presumably, this would allow me to replace the phone for about $50 and receive another 4S in its stead. While the issue is not that big a deal, with the new release imminent, and with some rumors of the 5C taking the place of the 4S, I'm wondering if I'd be smarter to wait for a couple of weeks and possibly receive a better phone in the exchange. I'm covered through November, so the new phones should be available within the allotted period. Does anyone have any thoughts or advice on the matter?