5% off iPhone 5 at Target?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by wongulous, Sep 13, 2012.

1. wongulous macrumors 6502a

I saw today they are offering preorders, the sales manager working told me that they will take preorders tomorrow, $50 to reserve one...

I thought about doing it just to save the 5% using a Target debit card but they didn't know if they would have the 64GB available, and that's what I want. :(

But for those interested in saving, or who can't get a preorder in 2 hours, at least it's an option!

2. Houstonian macrumors newbie

If you're looking to shave 5% off and have a Discover card, you can earn 5% cash back by using their shopping portal once logged into your account.

Not sure if that will help or not, but if you're looking to save 5% it may prove useful.

3. wongulous thread starter macrumors 6502a

Oh, that's a pretty good deal. I was just planning on using my PayPal debit, but that's only 1% cash back... I don't have a Discover and I really don't need any more credit. LOL.

But the Target debit card gives you 5% off instantly, which IMHO is better than cash back in a month or three (though the other month I got back like $40 on my PayPal debit.. OMG I had no idea I spent that much!)