5c is on the truck.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by steve knight, Sep 16, 2013.

1. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

this will make my wife happy but we both need to be at work. no one to leave it with. I work for myself so I have to stay but of course I have a ton of work to do.

2. megapopular macrumors 6502a

Congratulations,

Who is it shipping with? Only reason I ask is that you can call UPS the night before delivery and request it to be held at the hub office nearest to you and you can pick it up. I've even had it pulled before it was placed on the delivery truck the night before and picked it up that following morning! Hope this helps!!

3. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

fedex but their location I can't get to on public transportation. plus it got here and on the truck this morning so I had no clue it would be today tracking shows thursday. I forgot I could have logged into the apple website and change the delivery address. I had my shop set for the address but I forgot phones default to the carriers address on file.

4. billycuth macrumors 6502a

make sure to post pictures. We're all excited to see your phone.

5. Lucille Carter macrumors 65816

I do not think FedEx will divert or allow a pickup until after the first attempt!

6. Abs_p macrumors 6502a

7. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Are you sure it's the 5C on the truck? My cases were just delivered but the 5C part of my order is still processing.

The part of the order that shipped said it would deliver Thursday but the detail said on the truck this morning.

8. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

your right just the case. but it has to be signed for. I can't sign online maybe I can sign the delivery slip and leave it on the door.

9. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

I didn't sign for mine, he put it on the back deck between the screen door and the kitchen door. Maybe it's not really required for stuff like the cases. Actually I'm not sure I signed for one of the devices I got last year, maybe an ipod touch. Heh, guy probably didn't want to drive back to the boondocks an extra time!

Of course I opened one of the cases. Nice touch, they even put a little red arrow on the back to show where to peel the cardboard off the plastic wrap to get the thing open.

The case feels really smooth and nice on the outside and the inside is microfiber so feels really soft. I guess they will be washable but it might take awhile drying, to make sure they really dry out? Time will tell. Good thing I got 2 of them since the first one is eventually going to attend the school of hard knocks.