5C Pre-Orders Up Not Lagging

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 628, Sep 13, 2013.

1. 628 macrumors regular

The iPhone 5C pre-order is up and the apple website is not lagging like usualy pre-orders.

2. KaijuRed macrumors regular

After the countdown on MR ended, the Apple Store still wouldn't load on Chrome. I ended up ordering the 5C on Safari. If you're using Chrome you need to clear up your cookies, or you can order from the Apple Store app!

Good night~

3. Sup3rknova macrumors regular

Sup3rknova

Just got a white one through Verizon. Went quick!

4. mookgiants macrumors member

Shocked how easy that was. Signed up as a new customer on verizon, porting 2 lines from sprint, I got on the site at 3:01, done with everything including setting up new account and port requests by 3:08 with order confirmation already in my email

5. Sup3rknova macrumors regular

Sup3rknova

Same here. Got on right at :01. Ported one line for now. Was done by :04. lmao

6. CEmajr macrumors 601

Ordered one for my mom on the Verizon website around 3:05, fast and easy.

7. Dulcimer macrumors 6502a

Dulcimer

Well it's not really shocking. While there are people who want one, the general consensus on MR is that it's a bit of a failed product at its current price point. Additionally, it's probably easier to manufacture than the aluminum and glass parts of the iPhone 5 (and 5s), so there's bound to be many iPhone 5cs available.

8. sparrky macrumors 6502a

sparrky

It says "delivers 9/20" right now. Is that what it's been since 12am or did it get bumped back?

9. PaulOBrain macrumors regular

Yeah thats when its released.

10. Michael CM1 macrumors 603

Failed product? OK, you are talking about the ubernerd crowd that cares enough for insane amounts of rumors about Apple stuff. So slightly -- and I mean slightly -- upgraded iPhone 5 isn't as popular here as the fancy new model with a 64-bit CPU and a fingerprint scanner.

Meanwhile, car enthusiast discussion board likes V8 model of new sports car much more than four-cylinder minivan.

11. sparrky macrumors 6502a

sparrky

Oh yeah, duh :p