6+ ship date 10/21 then 10/17 and shipped 9/28

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by LennyFL, Oct 4, 2014.

1. LennyFL macrumors member

I pre-ordered my Wife an iPhone 6 and I ordered a iPhone 6 Plus Grey 128kb. She got hers on the first day and mine said it would be delivered October 21st. I checked a week later and it had changed till October 17th. Last Sunday I got an email saying that it had shipped. It was delivered last Tuesday, however I was in Denver and didn't get it until I got home at 11:00 PM last night. I tried to talk my wife into FedEx'ing it to me in Denver but she wouldn't do it. She told me to wait till I got home, of course why would she, she has hers

I've held it in the store and it felt big but, but after using it for the last 12 hours I'm already accustomed to it. I like the larger screen it makes webpages easier to read. I'm coming from an iPhone 4 I bought in June 2010 so this is a big difference. I can't believe how fast it is both within apps on the phone and download speed. Using LTE I'm getting 30MB down and 11 MB up. It's faster than my WIFI network in the house.

The only problem is I couldn't find an otterbox case for it, they are not out yet. I went on amazon and got a heavy duty "Armorbox I-Blason" case but it doesn't have a belt clip

2. mailboxbetacoin macrumors 6502

I think you meant to post this in your blog.
    Also, you forgot to mention what you had for dinner that day.