Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

$600 for iPhone 4S?

Fernandez21

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 16, 2010
Hi, I'm selling my 64gb Black AT&T iPhone 4S with apple care plus for $600. It is in really good condition, only has a small scratch on the screen that can only be seen with the screen off and at an angle. Am I asking for too much? Got someone interested, but say the price is too steep especially because of the scratch. Should I lower the price or wait for some one else? Thanks for your input.

praktical

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2012
Oklahoma City Oklahoma.
iPhone

Hi, I'm selling my 64gb Black AT&T iPhone 4S with apple care plus for $600. It is in really good condition, only has a small scratch on the screen that can only be seen with the screen off and at an angle. Am I asking for too much? Got someone interested, but say the price is too steep especially because of the scratch. Should I lower the price or wait for some one else? Thanks for your input.

Prices are going to plummet pretty soon. Good luck with that sale but you might have a good response on ebay.

Comment

RocketRed

macrumors 6502a
Jan 25, 2012

have it unlocked by AT&T and you can easily fetch an extra 50 bucks.

Comment

617aircav

Suspended
Jul 2, 2012

The price will be based on demand.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.