Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CVUSA

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2009
I am still with my one more Years 6Plus with AT&T.
I not sure which one to get so i bought one AT&t 6SPlus and one T Mobile 6SPlus full price . . They allowed me to order one phone only with my current phone number,after I done preorder 6S AT&T,i open a new page order T Mobile 6S full price as well. Still waiting for e mail confirmation .

lovelybai

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2012
I am still with my one more Years 6Plus with AT&T.
I not sure which one to get so i bought one AT&t 6SPlus and one T Mobile 6SPlus full price . . They allowed me to order one phone only with my current phone number,after I done preorder 6S AT&T,i open a new page order T Mobile 6S full price as well. Still waiting for e mail confirmation .
Att charge $15 even if I pay full price. It s so ridiculous. I have to choose tmobile

CVUSA

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2009
Att charge $15 even if I pay full price. It s so ridiculous. I have to choose tmobile
Yes Yes it s ridiculous,i forgot to mention one time upgrade fee $15.00 on (Thanks you) page after you preorder.
The T Mobile one didn't list T Mobile on the checkout/Thankyou page . Just GSM that it .
iPhone 6s Plus 128GB Space Gray (GSM) AT&T
  • $949.00
AT&T Contract and Rate Plan Details for xxx-xxx-xxx

Contract:
No Commitment
One-time upgrade fee:
$15.00

iPhone 6s 128GB Space Gray (GSM)
  • $849.00

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.