7 Times Hillary Clinton Threatened, Smeared and Targeted Women

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Oct 10, 2016.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9585/...on-threatened-smeared-or-amanda-prestigiacomo
    shame this is what the DNC put at the top of the ticket.

2. Fancuku macrumors 6502a

Fancuku

Agent orange says things and everyone calls him sexist, racist and whatnot and demand an apology.

The queen actually does things. And what do we get?
    Crickets.......

3. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

Pathological obsessions are still active. Mr. 30% continues to implode. The community *yawns* at @jkcerda tiresome posts.

Screen Shot 2016-10-10 at 10.26.17 AM.png

4. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

I am desperate to make trump look better then Hillary cause I love him so much.

5. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

6. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

It's exactly the same as grabbing a vagina or raping 13 year old girls.

7. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

yeah, that's it :rolleyes:

8. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

[​IMG]

So full of it even the flies show up. That or it could have been a Russian drone.:rolleyes:

9. SusanK macrumors 68000

10. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

I don't think you understand how attorneys function in our system of law. They are considered officers of the court and must competently defend their client regardless of the charge. This both a legal and a professional responsibility.

https://thinkprogress.org/the-truth...ttack-hillary-clinton-72158e3c41cb#.j369ptsk2

11. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

How can anyone take you seriously when you're posting Infowars ****?

Never a Hillary fan but decided to support her because of the 3-4 looming SCOTUS vacancies despite all the **** in her past. No matter how much I didn't like her, she's so much better than Trump. Now that all these old "scandals" are being brought up, we learn that so many of them are complete and utter ********.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

CLAIM: Hillary Clinton successfully defended an accused child rapist and later laughed about the case.

[​IMG]MOSTLY FALSE

WHAT'S TRUE: In 1975, young lawyer Hillary Rodham was appointed to represent a defendant charged with raping a 12-year-old girl. Clinton reluctantly took on the case, which ended with a plea bargain for the defendant, and later chuckled about some aspects of the case when discussing it years later.

WHAT'S FALSE: Hillary Clinton did not volunteer to be the defendant's lawyer, she did not laugh about the case's outcome, she did not assert that the complainant "made up the rape story," she did not claim she knew the defendant to be guilty, and she did not "free" the defendant.

12. SusanK macrumors 68000

I absolutely understand how attorneys function. An attorney can refuse a case.

13. bent christian, Oct 10, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2016

bent christian Suspended

bent christian

You obviously don't. Attorneys must attempt to represent when appointed by a judge. It is their responsibility as an officer of the court.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 10, 2016 ---
    This is interesting. Very timely. Posted by the nortriously Conservative Chicago Tribune.

14. SusanK macrumors 68000

There are many items on Kathleen Shelton. A search may give you one more to your liking. Ms. Shelton's video is the same on any of them that I've seen.

I'm not in the business of telling others how to vote. On this thread the OP gave info that is well known.

Universal standard?

15. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

Asking that question shows how little you understand our legal system, and also the case you brought up.

16. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Hillary laughed at a 12-year-old rape victim and mocked her husband's rape victims. That does not bode well for the future; Bill probably believes his is now invincible.

17. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

18. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

So you're good with Infowars? Asking so I know whether to bother with your posts.

19. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Info Wars? LOL

Never a more appropriately named site. Total war on actual information. Let's make up crap!

Like this:
    I love the double standard right wingers have. Oh...that evil awful Hillary. If someone accuses her of something it must automatically be assumed true. If someone accuses Trump of something it must automatically be assumed false!

Such an alternate reality and double standard righties live in.

And the horror of someone talking smack about the women her husband might have cheated with! You know, the same thing any other women would do. :rolleyes:

You can criticize her for some things, but certainly not all of it. Talking crap ought to be taken right off the list as again, any women would do that.

Trump talks about grabbing P, eh, no big deal...all men talk about sexually assaulting someone right? But if that Hillary says something bad about women her husband cheated with....OMG! National crisis! :eek:

Hypocritical. Especially when Trump himself has criticized some of these women and thought Clinton shouldn't have been impeached. Go ahead @jkcerda cast your vote for Trump now. Stop pretending you are voting for other people. Good luck with your vote changing anything in California! LMAO

I loved the bar that KABC was in last night that was having a debate watching party. They couldn't find one single Trump supporter in it! :D

20. samcraig macrumors P6

Trump's daughter couldn't accept a kiss from her dad. Wonder why..

21. SusanK macrumors 68000

Judges do not appoint lawyers at random to defend cases. Lawyers sign up with the PD's office and make themselves available for certain types of cases.
    Do whatever you like.

22. bent christian, Oct 10, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2016

bent christian Suspended

bent christian

And they must serve if appointed.

Hillary Clinton tried to have herself removed. The judge refused her request. She upheld her legal and professional responsibility.
    These woman have the guts to stand up to creepy perverts, even if they are their fathers. Good for them.

http://i.imgur.com/Fxu1p9X.gifv
    [​IMG]

23. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

they were all in the audience, notice how they cheer when Trump says she would be in jail :D

Here's the tape.

Decide for yourself what she does.

24. SusanK macrumors 68000

25. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

I don't blame her. I blame the pathologically obsessive Right-wing machine that has been attacking anything with the Clinton name on it for decades, which sadly, you appear to be a part of. She has been victimized TWICE. Great job.