buy the 867 mhz,we want see a g5 another year and half..Originally posted by appleman06
Should I get the new 867 g4 now, or should I wait to see if there's an upgrade in Paris or UK? Or, if the g5 is comin soon (didn't get an exact message from the g5 sting), should I wait for that?
oh.. i find it,Originally posted by Kela
"Opisi pc i video igrica kao sto su Zvjezdani Ratovi, Vojadzer i mnoge druge."