Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

planetgirth

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 20, 2013
When will I actually get it in my hand if I buy from the Apple store and have it shipped to my house? I want to sell my wife's 4S through gazelle while the prices are high and have 30 days to get it to them. So I am trying to time this right.

Any help is much appreciated!

Bear

macrumors G3
Jul 23, 2002
Sol III - Terra
When will I actually get it in my hand if I buy from the Apple store and have it shipped to my house? I want to sell my wife's 4S through gazelle while the prices are high and have 30 days to get it to them. So I am trying to time this right.

Any help is much appreciated!
First of all Apple has set up a press conference or anything yet, so 9/10/13 is just a rumor. As for when after announcement you can get one, most likely is the 2nd or 3rd Friday after the announcement, but that's based on the last couple of iPhone releases. Things could be different this time around.

planetgirth

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 20, 2013
I guess I'll just wait until the 28th of this month and hope that gazelle still offers the same price for buy back. If I don't get the new one in time then I won't sell it and just be out more $$.

Thanks anyway.

Does anyone know a site that offers more than gazelle?

Dwalls90

macrumors 603
Feb 5, 2009
Apple always follows a very similar pattern.

9/10 is press conference (Tuesday), pre-orders will start on 9/13 (Friday), and deliveries will start arriving the day that they are available in store on 9/20 (Friday).

Apple won't deviate from this, but if they do, it will follow a very similar date range.

cambookpro

macrumors 604
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
Apple always follows a very similar pattern.

9/10 is press conference (Tuesday), pre-orders will start on 9/13 (Friday), and deliveries will start arriving the day that they are available in store on 9/20 (Friday).

Apple won't deviate from this, but if they do, it will follow a very similar date range.

Exactly what I've been thinking. OP, I'd say that this is by far the most likely scenario.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.