9800 images on my iPhone, but My Computer only displays 9026. How do I get the others

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by iphones4evry1, Jun 20, 2010.

1. iphones4evry1 macrumors 65816

iphones4evry1

I have 9800 images on my iPhone (photos, screen shots -- all stuff from iPhone over the past two years), BUT My Computer only recognizes 9026, and then the photos beyond that do not show up. They're still on my camera (iphone) and show up on my camera (iphone), but they don't show up on the computer (My Computer). I copied the first 9026 onto a 16GB flash drive, so I have those saved. But I need to get the remaining photos. Help! What should I do? (Windows XP system that is running very well. Not slow, no problems, it runs fast and healthy)

Could XP have a limit on how many files can exist within one folder? Does anyone know?

Thanks. :)

2. Acronym macrumors 68000

If it's only importing 9026 you can try to import those ones again and delete after importing and then try to import the rest. Also being as you have 9800 photos I'm guessing that you probably have doubles on hour cameral role to which windows won't import the doubles.

Hope that helps.

3. iphones4evry1 thread starter macrumors 65816

iphones4evry1

Thanks. I'm in the process of deleting some of the photos that I copied already. I hope this works ... we'll see.