a app to help the blind enjoy the eclipse.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by steve knight, Aug 12, 2017.

1. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

2. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

That is awesome! I love this!

I did not know your wife had this issue.

3. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

4. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Oh man...that's really rough. It always saddens me when I think of people that have never seen the green trees or a sunset, or the Grand Canyon and similar. Even the half year or so that I couldn't see until my surgery was angony and torture for me. I can't even wrap my mind around how it would be all the time. It breaks my heart. :(

Give her a hug and tell her that is from one of your MR buddies. :)

5. steve knight, Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017

steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

she can see colors she has really good vision in a small spot. if the text was just right and large enough she could read it with work. She loves green though mixes it up with blue so she has lots of green or blue things. She gets her hair dyed different colors. but hey she would neve have married me is she could have seen me so there is that (G) I ave bought her hue lights and it is cool now she cause alexa or siri to change their colors. just got a outdoor led strip to replace the blue ones now she can change those colors as well.

6. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Ah okay, not as bad as I thought. I am glad she can see color at least. That is major as I don't know how you explain color to someone who has never seen it.

7. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

Yes she loves her colors. Got her meundies nice and colorful. She is into house plants so now she has a bunch of orchids. I got a lot of them that have fragrant flowers.