a battery anomaly for the good

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by FortWorthMac, Oct 8, 2012.

1. FortWorthMac macrumors 6502a

Riddle me this Batman,

So I'm on my 4th iPhone now. Started with the 3G and had them all except the 3GS. The one constant has been I'm lucky to get a full day of use of the battery with out having to top off at some point through out the day.

So yesterday, after normal usage I notice about 7pm I'm still at about 65%. That's weird I thought and thought maybe the meter was "stuck". But it wasn't. It slowly dropped the rest of the evening. So at bedtime I decided to leave it unplugged all night. Over night it dropped about 10-15 ticks.

I'm now on the second full day of usage and still at 11%.

Nothing changed that I'm aware of and my usage is pretty consistant from day to day. A call or two, texting, FB, twitter, a pic or two, etc.

I'll be interested to see what happens tomorrow after charging it back up overnight.

2. CatsTide macrumors 6502

Mines been great too. I'm over 13 hours for the day and I'm still sitting at 75%.

3. daviddth macrumors 6502a

daviddth

On my days off (I dont get a signal, or 1 bar at best at work), I can easily scrape by 2 days with the 5. I could usually manage close to that with the 4 and 4S before that, but it was VERY dependent on the 3G signal strength.