A bit Confused on shipping ...Help ...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cbrniner, Sep 18, 2012.

1. cbrniner macrumors member

Okay , the short run down ...I ordered two iPhone5's ...1 32gb white From Apple and one 16GB white from ATT (my Wifes) the reason is I couldnt get apple to process both so I went with one there and one on ATT ... now when I track using my apple ID phone number it says they found two packages , both carrying the same tracking number ...It has left china heading here ...But my question is , is this the 32gb or the 16gb from ATT ...ATT is still saying processing on my account there and Apple is still saying prepared for shipment .....Yes I have both saying 21 delivery ... So how do I know which phone ?? if the one I tracked to from china is the 32gb then where is the 16GB and why 2 packages ??? LOL so much for short run down ...Hope you can make sense of what was wrote ...any ideas ???

2. Patriot24 macrumors 68030

Patriot24

Apple typically ships their stock directly from China. The carriers usually ship from a warehouse within the U.S. where units have been waiting.

3. nostresshere macrumors 68030

There are many answers, all of which have been answered in the shipping threads.

Bottom line - you really don;t know.