A few goodies for sale- G3 AIO, Wallstreet, XBOX, GPS

BillHarrison

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 25, 2003
Hi all, trying to move some stuff on that I no longer need. I will post some prices, but feel free to make offers if you think anything is too high. Here is what I have, I can do pics of anything, just let me know.

Item 1:

Beige G3 AIO, AKA "The TOOTH" LOL

333mhz G3 (From a B&W - The bus speed difference makes for the odd speed)

384mb Ram

Currently running 10.4.2 - However, discs WILL NOT BE INCLUDED - I can load any version of the OS, as long as YOU HAVE THE DISCS

Apple ADB Mouse and Keyboard

Standard CDROM DRIVE

Everything functions just fine, it does have the Wings AV card, however it does not function under OS X. Reliable, I am typing this as we speak on it while listening to iTunes. This puppy will take ZIF upgrades, so you can find some pretty reasonably priced upgrades if your so inclined, otherwise is fine for web browsing / music / email

75$ + Shipping - Remember, HEAVY - I will charge actual shipping, but expect it to be 40$ or more.

Item 2: Wallstreet Powerbook G3

I got this off ebay, and it has its share of nicks and scratches. Has 96mb of ram, however I may have more for it by the time I can sell it. Also, seller "Forgot" the cdrom drive, however claims to be sending it. If I ever recieve it, and so far this guy has been unreliable, I will include it.

It is a second gen wallstreet, 233mhz 12" model. The screen and keyboard are in fine condition, however it has NO battery or charger. I have not tested it, however I see no reason it would not work, the seller claims it works. 6gb Harddrive.

Bought this on a splurge, paid 58$ for it. I will sell for the same. Probably worth atleast that in parts. I thought I needed it, but really didnt. LOL I would like to see it go to someone who does need it. Could be made workable for someone with a battery / charger, but I don't feel like spending any more on it.

58$ plus shipping

Item 3: XBOX Video game system

We all know what that is. LOL I have 3 spare controllers, the XBOX live headset, DVD playback kit with remote, and the following games:

Project Gotham Racing 1
Munches Odysee
Mechassault
Jet Set Radio Future
Sega GT

Think that about sums it up. Works fine, no problems.

150$ + Shipping

Again, any offers are welcome, even if I do laugh at you :p

im_to_hyper

macrumors 65816
Aug 25, 2004
Pasadena, California, USA
I'm interested in your AIO. Trade for airport card? :p (Well, I really could if you wanted to)

Otherwise, would you be interested in doing $95, shipped, rather than what you have listed there? ($20 less, so $55+shipping, so in reality it could be more or less. I think mine cost $34 to ship out from UPS when I owned one once upon a midnight dream)

BillHarrison

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 25, 2003
im_to_hyper said:
I'm interested in your AIO. Trade for airport card? :p (Well, I really could if you wanted to)

Otherwise, would you be interested in doing $95, shipped, rather than what you have listed there? ($20 less, so $55+shipping, so in reality it could be more or less. I think mine cost $34 to ship out from UPS when I owned one once upon a midnight dream)
That sounds reasonable for the AIO. Get me your zip, and I will get an exact shipping price.

As to the gent interested in the powerbook, I have no need for any more junk, just some cash. LOL Sorry! Will take trades for XBOX 360 I suppose, if anyone happens to have one lying around (Guess what I am putting any sales towards :p)

im_to_hyper

macrumors 65816
Aug 25, 2004
BillHarrison said:
That sounds reasonable for the AIO. Get me your zip, and I will get an exact shipping price.

As to the gent interested in the powerbook, I have no need for any more junk, just some cash. LOL Sorry! Will take trades for XBOX 360 I suppose, if anyone happens to have one lying around (Guess what I am putting any sales towards :p)
Zip is 54449.

FocusAndEarnIt

macrumors 601
May 29, 2005
Yeah, I want pictures of the wallstreet, too. :p

Especially the back ports - I want to see if it has S-Video out. - I know everything else, cause I've had two WallStreets :p

skoker

macrumors 68000
Aug 6, 2005
*screeches brakes*

In one breath you said

"and so far this guy has been unreliable"

and in the next you said:

I have not tested it, however I see no reason it would not work, the seller claims it works."

^ Me sees a contradiction :(

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Mar 20, 2005
skoker said:
*screeches brakes*

In one breath you said

I have not tested it, however I see no reason it would not work, the seller claims it works."

Yeah, I was thinking about buying it, but it has no skoker badge of approval, so that's out.

skoker

macrumors 68000
Aug 6, 2005
BillHarrison said:

*oops*

nevermind

BillHarrison

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 25, 2003
skoker said:
*screeches brakes*

In one breath you said

Well, to be honest it is a bit of a contradiction. LOL The seller claims it works, but has been less than reliable, meaning he delivered and "forgot the CD ROM Drive". I opened up the keyboard, and all items are present and in good shape. I see no reason why it would not work, however have not tested it. It is unfortunately a bit of a catch22. LOL If anyone in the area (Akron, OH) has the niceness to let me borrow a power supply for this thing, I will gladly test it out. I don't want to spend any more and buy one. Basically buy it for parts, and If it works as is, bonus to ya!

That said, anyone in the area care to let me borrow a power supply? :p

The powerbook is at my work, I will get pics of it in the am Monday and post them here for all those interested.

I also left out a Pretec CF GPS unit, works with PC card to CF adapter. I used it in my pocket pc, worked great, supports an external antenna. Model # BI-CGPSS2

50$ anyone?

doucy2

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2005
BillHarrison said:
Well, to be honest it is a bit of a contradiction. LOL The seller claims it works, but has been less than reliable, meaning he delivered and "forgot the CD ROM Drive". I opened up the keyboard, and all items are present and in good shape. I see no reason why it would not work, however have not tested it. It is unfortunately a bit of a catch22. LOL If anyone in the area (Akron, OH) has the niceness to let me borrow a power supply for this thing, I will gladly test it out. I don't want to spend any more and buy one. Basically buy it for parts, and If it works as is, bonus to ya!

That said, anyone in the area care to let me borrow a power supply? :p

The powerbook is at my work, I will get pics of it in the am Monday and post them here for all those interested.

I also left out a Pretec CF GPS unit, works with PC card to CF adapter. I used it in my pocket pc, worked great, supports an external antenna. Model # BI-CGPSS2

50$ anyone?
wow dude i live in chillicothe

im_to_hyper

macrumors 65816
Aug 25, 2004
BillHarrison said:

So I assume I will have to wait then until you get to a UPS store or something for you to give me a shipping quote or to figure out if my offer is OK?

BillHarrison

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 25, 2003
im_to_hyper said:
So I assume I will have to wait then until you get to a UPS store or something for you to give me a shipping quote or to figure out if my offer is OK?
We have a ups account at work, and a scale, so I can get you one monday (Actually this morning, I only check online once a day or so, i had much work to get done, 6 day weeks are killing me!)

Chillicothe is still a good bit from akron, but I will wave in your general direction this morning :p

im_to_hyper

macrumors 65816
Aug 25, 2004
BillHarrison said:
We have a ups account at work, and a scale, so I can get you one monday (Actually this morning, I only check online once a day or so, i had much work to get done, 6 day weeks are killing me!)
Alrighty sounds good, thanks! Let me know when you get everything figured out!

BillHarrison

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 25, 2003
Sorry about the delay guys, got really busy yesterday. Here are some pics:

Any more questions, let me know!

I can do that for you on the AIO if you want it, let me know how you would like to pay.

Bill

BillHarrison

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 25, 2003
Hyper, your offer was acceptable, if your still interested. I will get some pics to you of the AIO by the end of the day.

The powerbook is still available, and I am willing to take 100$ + shipping for the XBOX now.

Bill

BillHarrison

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 25, 2003
One last bump for my fellow mac lovers, on monday I have to put this all on ebay to move it out in time for the 21st!

Would prefer to avoid Ebay hassles and fees!