Considering this is an official update of the iPhone (capacity twice as large), that means it will be summer at the least until we see 3G connectivity in the iPhone. It rather upsets me, and I know I can talk for many that are waiting for 3G connectivity. I would have rather Apple not upgraded to 16 gb and let us wait until summer to see a full upgrade of 16 gb and 3G connectivity all together. In your opinion, what time-frame would be appropriate to say 3G will be stock on the iPhone? I know there are numberless threads about this; but, it seems that Apple doubling the capacity will strike many more controversies and debates about 3G announcements. I would love to hear some opinions in regard to this. Thanks.