A MAJOR flaw or PhoneHacked

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by EquilibriumGroup, Nov 24, 2011.

1. EquilibriumGroup macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Ok.. I wake up this morning and see my inbox had messages to be read, I read them, and while I have been sleeping someone else has been sending messages using my number.. Had a full conversation with my boss and colleague..

I remember putting my sim card into my Second Bosses iPhone.. Just to text if the handset was unlocked (if u want to know yes was) but all the messages who ever was sendin I could see too?

Anyone got a clue? Lol

Thanks x

2. English Hacker macrumors newbie

The sceptic might suggest you drunken emailed your boss and don't want to admit it. :eek:

I'd take it up with whoever administers your email account because if it's really a hacker they need to get to the bottom of it.

PS - were the messages of a business related nature? Or just someone having fun?

3. EquilibriumGroup thread starter macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Wasn't emails dude, text messages! :/

And I don't drink? Lol x

4. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

5. EquilibriumGroup thread starter macrumors member

iMessages

6. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

Did you sign into iMessage on the other iPhone? Did you add your phone number or email to the iMessage receive at list? If so did you forget to remove it?

7. dave420 macrumors 65816

This problem seems to be happening a lot, and needs to be addressed by Apple. In this post (in a thread describing the problem) I link to a number of threads mentioning that problem.

8. Tearabite macrumors regular

Tearabite

Did you try changing your iMessage/iCloud password?