A month of patience. Or now. after the release of Orange monthly tariff

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by applebite1101, Nov 4, 2009.

  1. applebite1101 macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2009
    #1
    Hi,
    I am with O2 finishing current contract in 8th December. I was waiting how Orange will offer the monthly tariff and it turned out to be absolute crap (to me at least).
    So I have decided to stay with o2 now. I really want iphone ASAP, and i am eligible for a month earlier upgrade to iphone contract if i want to. But Is it worth waiting another month with a hope of slight reduction of monthly price?
    Or Get it now??
    If there won't be any tariff changes by 8th Decemeber, i want it now!
     
  2. cap'njack macrumors member

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2009
    #2
    I'd be very surprised if you see any tariff reductions at all to be honest. The best we can hope for is that Vodafone offer more texts/minutes for the same amount of money.

    I think it's been said that the iPhone offers such a small profit margin that there won't be an actual 'price war' but that companies may be offering more for your money.

    It appears that Orange's slant will be that you pay the same as O2 for better 3G coverage.
     

Share This Page