A really quick and fun activity for those who like the Photo Hunt type games

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MacCheetah3, Jul 31, 2008.

1. MacCheetah3 macrumors 6502

Hi
    What is wrong with this photo? ( I see a few things but I can't spoil it instantly... )

I know it is a bit harsh of quality. 2MP cell phone but they only seem to look the best with plenty of light and from just the right distance. Poor auto-focus me thinks. Anywho... This was the feature sticker from the left palmrest of a brand new Gateway. Another small comment outside the game, it's cool that companies actually include the 64-bit version of Vista on some units. Nice to see that they are trying to keep up with the times.

Anywho...Have fun with the game. :)

Not affiliated by any means but this was the top Google result for searching this topic http://www.photohunt.com

P.S. While ~98% of my...Uh...my occasional alcohol consumption activities are outside of the bars and the like scenes, every bar needs to have one of these types of machines. They kick ***! Heck, let's have them in the entry ways at restaurants while you wait to. :)

Attached Files:

2. daniel89 macrumors newbie

3. SMDrew macrumors member

Ooh! Ooh! I know! They're trying to run Vista on less than 8GB of RAM!

I'm more impressed on how they're able to burn CDs/DVDs onto a 320GB drive

4. MacCheetah3 thread starter macrumors 6502

Hi
    That was one of them.

The very first ( most obvious ) was "Expand you're your wireless world" I'm not going to begin explaining how many things are wrong with that outside of just he extra word. :) It's more than sad to see that get unnoticed by the marketing team. I did learn something new though. They claim I am my wireless world. I don't remember being wireless but I don't remember being wired either.

"Intel Nex-Gen Wireless-N and Bluetooth Enabled" - As apposed to disabled? Interesting... Equipped may have worked a bit better but nothing is needed in place of enabled.

"Limitless performance and response" - I hope it responds! Running Windows may make this require a few extra steps but still. Maybe they meant limitless response. Well...I don't want the mouse pointer to go faster than the speed of sound. Nor do I want it to start dancing when a TV commercial comes on. I just don't know what to think!..

"Create, burn and store all your media" - CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays, and floppies may fit when the lid is closed but I'm not so sure an external hard drive or even flash drive would. :D OK...Even if I act a bit more serious, is it going to explode if I insert a friend's CD? That wouldn't be my media technically.

I'm so nasty. :D