A Republican Intellectual Explains Why the Republican Party Is Going to Die

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thermodynamic, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

http://www.amren.com/news/2016/07/a...ins-why-the-republican-party-is-going-to-die/

What, not because it has ignored the working class people, for which individual freedom begins somewhere no republican bar one - or two - have openly even hinted at... but because it's a racial issue shaped like play-doh? Are all the Republicans white, with the black and brown and blue Republicans wearing gobs of white paint on their faces and hands?!!

Or because of the perception that all sorts of non-republicans look no different according to various compass charts?

https://www.politicalcompass.org/uselection2016

2. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

If you want to see why the Republican party is dying all you have to do is look at their platform. LINK
    Neither party is about Liberty unless it's one of their pet projects. I'm closer to fiscal Conservatism than Republican or Democrat, I don't care what people do in their bedrooms.- "If it neither breaks my legs nor picks my pocket, then what difference is it to me."
    I believe in God but I don't want to shove it down others throats.
    I'm against the Patriot Act because it infringes on ALL of our Rights. "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.". The Great Experiment is all but over.

3. jerwin macrumors 68000

American Renaissance? Oh my.

[​IMG]

They like Trump. Read the comments if you dare.

4. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.