A Survey for iPhone 6 User

human.0.id

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 31, 2011
Hey guys! I made a survey for iPhone 6 users and I wonder if I can post the link here? All I can say is that the results are very unpredictable from what I thought. So far I only got 87 responses. Are you interested?

lke

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2009
On the survey there is an option that says where do you buy your iphone:

Apple Store

I buy it in the Apple Store Online, I choose Online

But it could be better that you place another option: Apple Store Online, Apple Store, and Online, and the other options that I don't remember

eelw

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2012
The Apple ecosystem is most telling. Once Apple got its hooks on us, hard for us to break away.

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
The Apple ecosystem is most telling. Once Apple got its hooks on us, hard for us to break away.
Agreed, and my very next thought was that things don't look so hot for :apple:Watch.

Would like to know where else this survey is being distributed. If the results are from macrumors only, they won't really represent reality.

arftech

macrumors regular
Aug 17, 2010
I participated in your survey. Well done but needed a "not sure" button especially when it comes to the Apple Watch. Not sure if I'm buying it yet. Overall most excellent professor!:cool:

----------

Agreed, and my very next thought was that things don't look so hot for :apple:Watch.

Would like to know where else this survey is being distributed. If the results are from macrumors only, they won't really represent reality.
Yeah, who's this for?

human.0.id

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 31, 2011
On the survey there is an option that says where do you buy your iphone:

Apple Store

I buy it in the Apple Store Online, I choose Online

But it could be better that you place another option: Apple Store Online, Apple Store, and Online, and the other options that I don't remember
If I change any selection, the results will be removed :(

----------

I shared the link on different iPhone/Apple communities.

----------

I participated in your survey. Well done but needed a "not sure" button especially when it comes to the Apple Watch. Not sure if I'm buying it yet. Overall most excellent professor!:cool:

----------

Yeah, who's this for?
Added "Not sure" for Apple Watch. I agree that maybe some people didn't watch the presentation at all. Good point! Thank you.

human.0.id

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 31, 2011
You can edit your responses, because we change our mind later, so let's keep them up-to-date. I've also added a question about Health app.