A thought about the 5

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by robbie12345, Sep 11, 2012.

1. robbie12345 macrumors 6502

First of all im sorry for bad spelling and grammar. Im writing this on my iphone so its a little bit hard.

First of all there have been a ton of rumors regarding the new iphone. The first of which revolves around the name. Everyone had thought it would be called the new iphone after the new ipad came out.

But now with the invite, it clearly shows that it will. Be called the iphone 5.

Now, the big question is that why is that? That invite through a wrench in everyones Plans. So heres my thought

Apple purposely did the 5 to show people that the rumors are all wrong. The iphone 5 will actaully be an amzing phone with numerous improvements.

The 5 could show that apple had control if the rumors and they were all contirlled .

This seems a little bit hopful but what are your thoughts.

2. EvanCooper93 macrumors member

3. zachnelson macrumors 6502a

These threads are killing people everywhere. It's less than 24 hours people, chill.

4. nfl46 macrumors 603

5. BFizzzle macrumors 68020

BFizzzle

yep i recommend the people who are going crazy to just drink a bottle of nyquill and you;ll wake up tomorow around the the time of the keynote

6. nostresshere macrumors 68030