A Top-Secret, One-of-a-Kind Mac

citizensane

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 23, 2002
Luzon
[notice: article deleted by author due to a general lack of interest. Its initial presence was met with a brutal display of overt antagonism.]

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
Why???

What do you hope to accomplish with these essays on far out-of-date information???

What's your next one going to be, "Apple releases flat panel iMac...with a G4"???

:confused:

IndyGopher

macrumors 6502a
Nov 3, 2001
Indianapolis, IN
Re: A Top-Secret, One-of-a-Kind Mac

Old news, but still really cool. And since this story came out months ago, and no one has piped up with a "hey, I have one of those, too!" it certainly lends weight to the supposition that it is, in fact, one of a kind. Most cool.

Geert

macrumors 6502a
May 28, 2001
.be
I don't get it, what should I be able to see here.
Did Arn pass by and take away a few things :confused:

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
Re: Deleted

Originally posted by citizensane
[notice: article deleted by author due to a general lack of interest. Its initial presence was met with a brutal display of overt antagonism.]
Oh my...someones's a little sensitive.:rolleyes:

My post was not antagonistic in nature. I think the word you are searching for is incredulous.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
ah, it happens all the time - those of us who've been on the boards for even a few months see articles and thread topics recycled all the time. The old one came out in May or early June, but I can't find it, weird.

Don't worry about, we're also on the 4th Macs and Pets thread that I've seen.....

D