A video explains the heart of Trump

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by 63dot, Mar 2, 2016.

1. 63dot macrumors 603

63dot

Again, here's another person Trump demanded to throw out.

Trump is on his way to hell.

2. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

3. vrDrew macrumors 65816

Was that an old guy wearing one of those VFW garrison caps who threw a punch at the woman at the end of that clip?

Charming.

4. thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

Actually explains BLM crashing every rally (every single one) and disrupting the events constantly protesting while news made sure they get the *thrown out footage*. There was also KKK robed *supporters* at one of his rallies, but they got youtubed by people showing that the *supporters* hands were African American. MSM probably made that KKK event featured as proof positive in their *report*. Other *protesters* were busted as Rubio campaign personnel.

But hey, what do I know about propaganda, I guess most people seem gullible to the race baiting smear campaigns which are so obvious from all the rallies I have watched.

5. 1458279 Suspended

Maybe a bit more charming than what BLM does.
    BLM.jpeg

You forgot to mention that one party invaded the other party's event. They know what they are doing, they can jump in peoples face, scream as they wish because anything that is done will be considered racist.

You've just proven that people are no longer allowed to stand up for themselves, because stand up for your rights, just became racist.

Dammed if you do, dammed if you don't.

6. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

What the **** does this have to do with Trump and his merry band of racist supporters? Is it your way of telling us you're one of them?

7. 1458279 Suspended

It shows the Left throwing people out and then crying because they get thrown out. If the Right does what the Left does, it's racist hate. If the Left does it, they're victims of racist hate so it's ok.

Different rules for different views.

8. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

I suppose it's the fault of the left that instead of calling for a security detail or the cops to remove the woman, Trump's rabble pushed and shoved her out.

9. 1458279 Suspended

Who started it?

10. Meister Suspended

Meister

I think you are getting Hitlary and Trump mixed up. She's the one the mindless racists flock to.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 3, 2016 ---
    You just gotta love the Donald! :D

11. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Why is she laughing and smiling? The only time she seems to get angry is when she stops to check her Facebook and someone shoves her.

12. 63dot thread starter macrumors 603

63dot

What the video shows is the type of racists who support Trump.

As much as Trump says he doesn't support the KKK, that's exactly who supports him. This morning a religious extremist (who also said marriage is between one man and one woman, while his grandfather had several wives) is going to take on Donald Trump the new poster boy of the KKK. It's hard to cheer for one or the other, really.

This may sound weird, but as much as I don't like Mitt Romney and his views, I am rooting for him to take the Donald down. As bad as the republican party has become, Donald Trump is too extremist and too racist.

That being said, many in the GOP may be as racist and sexist as Trump but they have a softer edge and in that way may be more dangerous.
    OK, she's smiling, so then I guess it's acceptable to push her?
    Dude, you were born too late.

I think you would have just loved 1930s and first half of 1940s Germany. Oh well, too bad for you.

13. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 601

The-Real-Deal82

I don't see anything wrong with the video? Trump is a woman beater and it at least shows his supporters are emulating their hero. Freedom of speech? Not at Trumps rallies thank you very much.

14. thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

Women beater is rumoured to be the domain of the Clintons ..

15. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 601

The-Real-Deal82

I'm sure they are all at it.