A website telling you where to find a movie on streaming services

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by vertisync, Feb 13, 2015.

1. vertisync macrumors newbie

I think a good website would be one in which you can set which streaming service you have and then search for movies an tv shows. This website could also tell you all the new movies and tv shows released on the streaming services that you have.

I know there are some sites out there that will tell you when things are released to Netflix and a few others, but they separate the services and making finding something rather time consuming.

Currently I use:

Netflix
    Amazon Prime
    HBO GO
    ShowTime Anytime
    Starz Play
    FX Now
    Fox
    History
    A&E

I mainly use these on my Roku (except Starz Play, they aren't available yet). I am looking for a TV show. I have found the first season on Netflix and the third season on A&E. I haven't been able to find the second season anywhere yet :eek:

I think a website like I described could do well, so many people are streaming these days.

2. tobefirst macrumors 68040

tobefirst

Like canistream.it? Not sure if that covers all the services you're looking for.

3. vertisync thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes, that is like what I was looking for. I haven't looked at it too hard yet, but the one TV show I put in says that it's not available on Netflix when it definitely is available (I just checked now, it's still there and has been for months).