Aahhh!!!

Steev

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 13, 2002
outside you house
wow! i wish i could make witty comments like yours! i mean...i am just dumbfounded by your massive intellect! i mean i honestly wish i could sit around discussing typos on the apple website! it is so COOOOOOLLLLL! *faints from exitement*

G5orbust

macrumors 65816
Jun 14, 2002
hes funny. real funny. now hold him down while i break his knee caps.
No seriously. I assume u were on a different comp. was ur otehr comp a mac aswell? if it was, what kind?

Steev

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 13, 2002
outside you house
no i didnt have a mac i had a horrible compaq!!! i wanted to shoot it. I didnt mean to offend anyone but that one guy on that post because it is possiby the dumbest thing ive ever heard.

ftaok

macrumors 603
Jan 23, 2002
East Coast
Originally posted by Steev
no i didnt have a mac i had a horrible compaq!!! i wanted to shoot it. I didnt mean to offend anyone but that one guy on that post because it is possiby the dumbest thing ive ever heard.
C'mon, give bouzosoku a break. I'm sure he's just kidding.

Anyways, welcome to the Apple Cult.;)

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
Geez, I missed the extra post. I wouldn't be offended though. I know that you were having too much fun...just like me.

If i didn't say it, it would have been someone else. Everyone was thinking it...fess up! :D

Welcome to the dual Macintosh world! I'm pretty happy with my dual 800. :)

Rags

macrumors member
Aug 27, 2002
Originally posted by Steev
wow! i wish i could make witty comments like yours! i mean...i am just dumbfounded by your massive intellect! i mean i honestly wish i could sit around discussing typos on the apple website! it is so COOOOOOLLLLL! *faints from exitement*
I laughed out loud :D

This must be one of those moments when I think something is really funny and don't know why :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.