? about activating sprint iphone 4s!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thinman86, Nov 11, 2012.

1. thinman86 macrumors newbie

Hello everyone, i am very new to this iphone world and i just purchase a sprint iphone 4s on ebay and the phone have clean ens and everything, so my question is can i activate the phone without having sprint as my carier? I have T mobile atm, i was thinking about unlock it with gevey ultra so i can use it on my t mobile network but the phone came with ios 6.0 :mad: noway to jailbreak for cydia and no cydia = no furious mod, no furious mod = gevey wont work :mad::mad::mad::mad: so my point is can i still activate this phone without sprint account and wait for a way to jailbreak and use gevey sim later on in the future? thanks alot everyone... I really appreciate your help.

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

I'd sell it and actually buy one that you can use with your carrier Tmobile.
    Get one that's unlocked.
    Stay away from Sprint iphones, they wont work with any other carrier in the US. And the only iphone on verizon that will work with tmobile is the iphone 5.

3. thinman86 thread starter macrumors newbie

yeah i should of do some research be4 go ahead and purchases the sprint iphone T.T bummer...