? About replacement iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by og3og, May 6, 2012.

1. og3og macrumors member

og3og

I had my iPhone 4s replaced at an apple store this morning for various reasons. I've have the replacement for a few hours now and have had no issues with it, until I changed the walpaper from the stock to a darker one and noticed what I thought might have been a hair but turned out to be a crack under the glass. Now it's too late to go back to the Apple store because they are already closed. My question is, if I bring it back tomorrow, do you think they will replace it again. I have a few issues with this. 1, whenever the screen is dark now it sticks out like a sore thumb and I can't really deal with it and 2, will the screen crack more than it already is now. I have attached some pictures I took with iPad, so a little grainy, but you can still see. I don't even know how this is possible under the glass. Thanks for any insight or thoughts about how to go forward with this.

Attached Files:

2. reclusive46 macrumors 65816

reclusive46

I'm sure they'll replace it for you again.

3. ECUpirate44 macrumors 603

ECUpirate44

Yup I'm sure they will. After a phone is replaced its covered for 90 days or the one year warrantee that came with the phone. Whichever is longer.

4. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

When you go there tomorrow, set it back to the original wallpaper before walking in and see if they notice it. Don't say a thing. Then, change it to the wallpaper you changed it too and see if they notice it. That's how I'd present it.

5. og3og thread starter macrumors member

og3og

I got it replaced, something came up for me tomorrow so I went to the 24hr, 5th ave store in NYC. Tech took one quick look at it and replaced it right away. was with him for less than 5 min. Thanks for the feedback