Really don't know if I want to upgrade now or wait it out... from everything I'm reading, it seems like the factory sealed phones are still as bad out of the box as they were from day 1. Do I spend my time and money going through iPhone after iPhone or should I wait it out until at least Christmas or the next iPhone release? I'm asking this because I don't want to deal with absolute ******* quality phones (which shouldn't even happen with a company like Apple) and I could probably save myself a lot of hassle going with a GSIII. I'm trying to make the conversion to iPhone but I really don't know if this is the time to do it with all these out of the box problems. Opinions? Wait it out or go for it?