Absolutely Pathetic

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by tktaylor1, Jan 17, 2012.

1. tktaylor1 macrumors 6502a

tktaylor1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzce...upl=92l523l0l1151l3l2l0l0l0l0l596l596l5-1l1l0

I don't know the background of the story but this kid doesn't deserve this kind of beating at all. This is what pisses me off about pussies today, they think they are hardcore badasses because they can beat up people when they outnumber them 7 to 1. I bet this asian kid could take any one of them 1 on 1. Just a disgrace. I'm sure some of you Chicago natives know more about this than I do so please fill us in on some more details please!

2. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Nothing is coming up for me . Can you link it again?

EDIT- OK, WTF was that all about?

3. tktaylor1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

tktaylor1

yea i put a link in, i don't know why the video isn't showing up

----------

I don't know. I am assuming the kid did something but he didn't deserve anything near this bad. He took some pretty bad blows, especially those 2 kicks to the face. Some of these kids don't even look 14. They are just punks being punks. I guess they think they're hardcore, with their choice words of "*****" repeatedly.

4. Heebeejeebies macrumors regular

5. (marc) macrumors 6502a

(marc)

Yes, it's pathetic. You can see that they're all very weak, but once those kids grow up, they might become dangerous - just look how recklessly they kicked the kid's head.

It's showing up for me.

6. rhett7660 macrumors G4

rhett7660

Wow.. just wow... Crap like this pisses me off to.... Well lets hope they are all caught and dually punished.

7. tktaylor1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

tktaylor1