ACHA website went live with health coverage choices...

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
The plan has been revealed

"Enroll now for 2017 coverage. See health coverage choices, ways to save today, how law affects you."

http://ahca.republican/

View attachment 698583

You have to handle how fast the internet works....
I thought this was a health plan? That photo looks more like an ad for a dental plan! :D
[doublepost=1494034337][/doublepost]
I love the monochromatic nature of that photo.
But the coffins are different colors. So there's the diversity. :D

Zenithal

macrumors G3
Sep 10, 2009
Bloke in the middle seems to suffer from underdeveloped teeth on his right side.

Chew Toy McCoy

macrumors regular
May 13, 2016
On most days I'm not a 2nd amendment guy but I'm pretty sure it's now legal to shoot a republican politician for threatening my life with their income based healthcare polices. This is not a threat. I'm just realizing the forward thinking intentions of the founding fathers that gun enthusiasts are already well versed in.

Chew Toy McCoy

macrumors regular
May 13, 2016
If you are low income with a pre-existing condition I'm intrigued by the option to be placed in a capsule in a tomahawk missile. You'll be deployed within a month of choosing the option and will receive a variation of a military funeral. The missle retrofit will cost about 15k but the republican plan covers that cost and I'm sure Trump can whittle that down to 10k with his deal making skills.

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
The plan has been revealed

"Enroll now for 2017 coverage. See health coverage choices, ways to save today, how law affects you."

http://ahca.republican/

View attachment 698583

You have to handle how fast the internet works....
It's not even a law yet... I guess the GOP is adopting the Trump School of Counting Eggs. :oops:
Wow that picture, only the GOP could come up with the White's only tent. :rolleyes::oops::oops:

smallcoffee

macrumors 68000
Oct 15, 2014
North America
I see a couple of young faces in there. We all know those millennials aren't paying for jack.
??? You mean the millennials that are funding these lavish retirement programs for people who squandered the most prosperous time in history for their own greedy selves?

bradl

macrumors 601
Jun 16, 2008
If the democrats are smart they'll let this turd of a bill slide through and blame the healthcare collapse that is coming either way on the Republicans
You don't destroy the disease by killing the patient. Besides, the Blues don't need to do a single thing at all, as it isn't them that the Reds need to answer to on this; the People are who the Reds need to answer to on this. And when it majorly affects their lives, the People have very, very long memories.

BL.

Last edited:
Reactions: JayMysterio

Zombie Acorn

macrumors 65816
Feb 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
You don't destroy the disease by killing the patient. Besides, the Blues don't need to do a single thing at all, as it isn't them that the Reds need to answer to on this; the People are who the Reds need to answer to on this. And when it majorly affects their lives, the People have very, very long memories.

BL.
The democrats are going to secretly rejoice if this bill passes, they know Obamacare is going down the ******* and they don't want their name on it when it does.