administration kicks off family deportation raids

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Jul 14, 2019.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/obama-family-deportation-raids-217329

liberals don’t care when their clown does the deed...

2. bambooshots, Jul 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019

bambooshots macrumors 65816

bambooshots

When it was their guy in office, they were all ready to do whatever he said.
    6DFF8F84-E89C-4FBC-B6F9-54881F0CBBD0.jpeg

Now that Trump’s doing it, they’re having an total Trumpal meltdown

¡Tienes que regresar!

3. mgguy macrumors 6502

mgguy

Good find jkcerta. Trump is not the right color to be arresting illegal aliens without being called a racist for doing so.

4. JayMysterio macrumors 6502a

JayMysterio

Please tell me you found this on your own, and not just reposting without reading your own links.

So yes,
    You show a consistency that democrats & liberals have against these raids, no matter who ( really? you brought race into this? ) orders them.

and no...
    SMH

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...o-end-deportation-raids-on-women-and-children
    https://americasvoice.org/blog/hund...on-raids-targeting-central-american-refugees/

Selective amnesia does not provide for a very strong case.

Which brings us to an interesting question. If you are all for these deportations & want to play the "see I pointed out a hypocrisy I think" game. Does that mean you supported Obama as well for his deportations? Or is this another case of "good now, but bad then", but you don't want call yourselves hypocritical?

5. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

Please. It made almost no noise back them like it is now :rolleyes:

6. Zenithal macrumors G3

Obummer definitely deported more illegals and planned more raids. He didn't direct ICE to house them in vile conditions for weeks or months without legal representation.

Bye J.

7. JayMysterio macrumors 6502a

JayMysterio

It doesn't matter the noise it did or didn't make, your claim was liberals didn't care then, which your own article refutes. I provided another link showing a number of democrats upset, and protests taking place.

Bottomline, it's another "whatabout" deflection, all the while not answering whether you supported raids then as you do now. Or just want to blame Obama for something else, because you've made it your thing, while ignoring the present day actions.

8. mgguy macrumors 6502

mgguy

I for one supported Obama for his deportations, but fault him for not having done nearly enough. Hopefully Trump will be far more aggressive and effective in pursuing deportations. If he gives up or peters out in his efforts, he should be strongly criticized and would deserve to lose support from his base.

9. JayMysterio macrumors 6502a

JayMysterio

That honesty I can appreciate. And not another endless blame Obama to mitigate what 45 is doing & deflect. If someone's all 'rah rah' about what 45 is doing now, they should also be able to admit they supported Obama doing the same. Otherwise they are just as hypocritical as anyone else they are claiming to be.

10. bambooshots macrumors 65816

bambooshots

Of course, there were massive caravans of aliens flooding the borders and overwhelming the immigration system when Obama was in office, either.

11. Zenithal macrumors G3

It's cheaper to deport than arrest and hold in a cell like structure for months. There is money involved, and the taxpayer is footing the bill.

12. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

words vs ACTIONS,,,,,,,, they care only about the votes
    --- Post Merged, Jul 15, 2019 ---
    pointing out facts.

13. JayMysterio macrumors 6502a

JayMysterio

Look we all now how this is going to go...

1. I ask a question early on.

2. You will respond with anything but answering the question. Using vague single incomplete sentence answers in the hopes of more deflection.

3. I ask same question again.

4. You refuse to answer question again, and again, and again, and again...

So I will ask one more time, in the spirit of my complete apathy for this tired runaround, won't care about the response either way and move on.

This is another deflection of course to blame Obama, because of your disturbingly obsessive Annie Wilkes need to it seems.

If you have no issue with the current raids & support them, then in effect you supported when dems & liberals did not now & then, when Obama did it. If you can't claim that you actually did support Obama, then your whole post makes you as hypocritical as you claim others are. You only care about making tired points bashing the previous president, while giving tacit support ( so you hope you can't be called out for that support ) for the current one. That's hypocrisy.

Just pointing out facts.

Did you support when Obama did these raids? Where you in fact despite your obsessive need to blame anything & everything on Obama, a supporter of him?

Words Vs. Action. You only care about the outrage.

14. PracticalMac macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

If you really want to get Illegals out of America and reduce the zombies crossing the boarder, you need a DEMOCRAT.

Fail45 not only utterly fails in deportations (despite using the process Obama was super successful at),
    but now has more immigrants crossing over last few months than during every month of Obama's term.

[​IMG]

Fail45 is an embarrassment to Republicans, I mean White Supremacist.

15. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

how is pointing out the duplicity of the liberals a deflection?
    the law is the law no matter who enforces it, but the liberal hypocrisy about "caring" is sickening. somewhat like priest pretending to care about children while molesting them.......

16. JayMysterio macrumors 6502a

JayMysterio

Yes, predictably no answer.

Simple reply, because in your own effort to point out someone else's hypocrisy, you reveal your own.

Which undercuts whatever Obama Deranged Disorder inspired thing you are carrying on about this time.

17. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

answer is in the post, you not liking it simply points out to your own ODD defending anything he did.........

18. JayMysterio macrumors 6502a

JayMysterio

I’m sorry, I missed the part in your post where you admitted you supported Obama.

My bad.

19. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

your ODD does not allow you to see what is posted there .
    Obama selectively enforced the laws he liked. when it was convenient for him that is .

https://www.politico.com/story/2014...der-defense-of-marriage-act-gay-rights-105794
    we have laws, and we all break them at our convenience and expense.

20. JayMysterio, Jul 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2019

JayMysterio macrumors 6502a

JayMysterio

That’s wonderful. Does NOT answer my question still and you know that.

Are you the hypocrite as well as you claim others are?

21. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

I didn’t claim it. I proved it
    Have a nice day Jay

22. JayMysterio macrumors 6502a

JayMysterio

I didn't ask for proof.

I asked...
    Which is the question you predictably refused to answer again, and again, and again...

Did you support Obama when he did raids as well?

There's nothing to claim or prove. There's only YOU did support Obama doing raids, which makes you NOT a hypocrite, but someone who has supported Obama despite your tired ranting.

Or you didn't support Obama doing this, but support 45 doing this, making you a hypocrite, like you say others are.

So again...

23. raqball macrumors 68000

Welcome aboard the liberal merry-go-round. We hope you enjoy your ride!

Wanring: Dizziness may occur...

24. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

25. JayMysterio macrumors 6502a

JayMysterio

So you supported Obama's raids as well as this new round?