Administration Withheld E-Mails About Rove

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zimv20, May 10, 2007.

1. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

national journal

oops.

2. it5five macrumors 65816

it5five

Haha.

It seems like every single day now we hear about some **** up in this administration.

Oh man. Not surprised at all. It takes a lot from this administration to surprise me anymore.

3. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Yeah, oops is right. For an administration that used to be leak-proof (or at least unauthorized leakproof) this is a major breach.

You have to wonder how many things this crowd did under the assumption that they were the vanguard of a permanent Republican majority, and as the ship sinks, what other rats will come forward with what other tidbits of information.

4. FFTT macrumors 68030

FFTT

The two I words are making the rounds quite a bit lately and that's making a whole bunch of normally over confident Bush loyalists think twice when they consider their own future.

If you listened to Bush's brief press conference today, he sounded shaken
    and far more disoriented than usual after his closed door meeting at the Pentagon.

I still think they'll get Rove and make him squeal like the pig he is, to get to Cheney and that's all she wrote.

It's become more than clear that this President is far more concerned with saving face than he is with saving lives.

Enough

5. macmama macrumors regular

macmama

Presidential historian Michael Beschloss was just discussing the topic on of members of the Bush administration not following the traditional protocols of communication, rendering it very difficult (among other things) for future historians to critically examine the actions they took.

6. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Rove has been almost caught many times before. I'll believe it when I see it. Wondering where all the defenders are though. They used to be so vocal, now they're so quiet or downright agreeing with us.

Does anybody still think Rove is innocent of any wrong doing?

7. FFTT macrumors 68030

FFTT

If you haven't caught on already, it's pretty obvious that this administration's
    prime directive is " No paper trail" No Evidence" 'No jail time"

8. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Plausible deniability, baby!

And selective amnesia. Although Fredo's repeated use of "I can't recall" took even quite a number of conservatives by shock.