Adobe® Photoshop® CS6 Extended Student and Teacher Edition Bundle - eligibility?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by MacPat333, Mar 6, 2014.

1. MacPat333 macrumors regular

Hi guys,

I just ordered a new iMac today and asked for the Adobe® Photoshop® CS6 Extended Student and Teacher Edition Bundle.

Now, I did not know that the restrictions are as serious, apparently I need to be enrolled full time for a min. of 2 years degree programme?

I am working full time but do currently a 3 months language course at a Hospitality Academy (intl. accredited in Dubai).

I did receive a letter stating that I am undergoing this language class (twice a week after work) and I am now wondering if they will accept the letter and let me get the Adobe® Photoshop® CS6 Extended Student and Teacher Edition Bundle for the lower price or not.

If not, what options do I have to get the 80% off package? Or is it already written in stone they will not accept this?

If not, can I ask for a refund of the price for the package as I will not pay close to US$ 1800.00 for CS6 (sorry just not worth it or at least not for me).

Thanks guys.

p.s.: Tried to find something in search but no luck.

cheers

2. tuthill macrumors member

As you have noted Apple enforces the Education discounts strictly so you don't qualify. You could contact Apple Store support to question that but your best bet is probably a Photography bundle subscription for $10 a month which will give you Photoshop CC as well as Lightroom 5.