Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

New Adobe Strategy

Adobe is pulling out of US market altogether; only selling products to Scandanavians.

Oh poop.

Matthé

macrumors member
Oct 25, 2001
hollandia?

sorry, but only an american would be stupid enough to think holland is in scandinavia

U

Unregistered

I thought this was a forum about Macintosh stuff, not whether or not a person in this forum received a decent education and then generalizing that to all Americans are idiots. Only some are : )

U

Unregistered

I heard that Adobe programmers like the wooden shoes. It makes them think of the comfort of Windoze.

U

Unregistered

already have it

well, beta 43 anyway, as I'm sure many other people do... I really think they did a great job, not just in porting it, but in improving the feature set (the spell checker is pretty fab :) )

nerveosu

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2001
I own photoshop 6.

It seems as photoshop 6 just came out. I laid the cash when if first went on sale. I hope they will have great upgrade pricing and a bunch of new features.

Photoshop Rocks!

-Bill

U

Unregistered

Have it already too

I have beta 51, and it is excellent, so much nicer to be able to use it in OSX. Now, if my scanner's company can just get its **** together...

kaneda

macrumors 6502
Oct 27, 2001
Photoshop 7

Photoshop 7 works great! I haven't have any problem with the beta version! It is perfect!! excellente!!

Abulafia

macrumors newbie
Jan 13, 2002
Oldenburg, Germany
PS 7

I am using PS 7.0x043 BETA Liquid Sky.

Since I first installed it - NO PROBLEM. I regard this as a highly advanced beta.

Yes and scanners are still a nightmare. Microtek X6 Transparency. No way I can use it with PS 5.5. or PS 7.

britboy

macrumors 68030
Nov 4, 2001
Kent, UK
Same here, got the x43 Beta.

Does anyone know what changes were put into x51?

sorry eyelikeart, didn't mean to start sounding like a broken record!:p

ogun7

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2001
How can I get the beta I have 6.0 but I have a class starting Sunday at Pratt Manhattan and I'd like to not have to reboot into OS 9ogun7@mac.com

ogun7

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2001
I can NEVER get software through Hotline all I get is directed to e-mail list subscriptions and the passwords for the Hotline servers never work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.