Advice needed for where to buy quality t-shirts with custom logo

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MacAndMic, Jun 21, 2011.

1. MacAndMic macrumors 6502

Hey guys,

I am hoping to get the experience of some fellow MR people who have experience with purchasing shirts online. I'd like to just get some t-shirts made with my company logo. Nothing fancy, just some plain t-shirts in different colors that are high quality and don't fall apart in the wash after a few months and of course, as reasonably priced as possible. I have the artwork and can adjust it to whatever the company requires.

Thanks for any and all advice.

2. jknight8907 macrumors 6502a

jknight8907

I got a couple from Vistaprint a few years ago that seemed reasonably good for the price.

3. chuntian macrumors newbie

4. -tWv- macrumors 68000

-tWv-

Go to customink.com

I ordered a set of shirts for a dodgeball tourney that I was in and they turned out great. I love the material and still wear the shirt all the time. Obviously if you buy in bulk they are going to be cheaper but they will do small orders as well.

I think they also have free shipping, which is nice :)

Also, just FYI, the kind of shirt that I ordered the design to be printed on was called a Hanes Beefy-T. It's a really nice material and the design on it hasn't faded or cracked at all and I have probably put it through the wash around 20 times.

5. wanter macrumors newbie

This one looks great.