AFL loving iCal users

madamimadam

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 3, 2002
1,281
0
I am almost finished an iCal calander listing all 2003 AFL fixtures (minus finals, of course).

If you are interested, check it out at iCalShare
 

Beej

macrumors 68020
Jan 6, 2002
2,139
0
Buffy's bedroom
Nice, thanks! I'll check it out.

Is there one with the VB series and/or the cricket world cup? I'll have to check that out too...
 

madamimadam

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 3, 2002
1,281
0
Originally posted by Beej
Nice, thanks! I'll check it out.

Is there one with the VB series and/or the cricket world cup? I'll have to check that out too...
There are a few cricket calenders.... you should get their Sherlock channel... VERY useful
 

Macette

macrumors 6502
Mar 5, 2002
472
0
Melbourne
hey - are you going to do just individual teams as well? because i'd like to have just geelong. i love geelong. oh my little cats. lovely cats. (am going into footy mode now that the [test]cricket is over.


EDIT: There's something slightly weird about the times of matches before the end of daylight saving - they're all an hour late. or are they supposed to be?
 

madamimadam

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 3, 2002
1,281
0
Originally posted by Macette
hey - are you going to do just individual teams as well? because i'd like to have just geelong. i love geelong. oh my little cats. lovely cats. (am going into footy mode now that the [test]cricket is over.


EDIT: There's something slightly weird about the times of matches before the end of daylight saving - they're all an hour late. or are they supposed to be?
HHHMMMM.... maybe when they say "local" time they mean Melbourne time which is not local if you are in most states. I'll look into it for you.

I was thinking about doing individual ones when I have finished the lot. As you have probably seen, no one has posted a Geelong only calander yet. Give me 'til the end of the week, I should be able to get one up by then. Along side some of the other missing teams (CARN THE BOMBERS)
;)


EDIT: WOOHOO, that was post 1000
 

Macette

macrumors 6502
Mar 5, 2002
472
0
Melbourne
Originally posted by madamimadam

As you have probably seen, no one has posted a Geelong only calander yet. Give me 'til the end of the week, I should be able to get one up by then.
thanks dude.
 

Beej

macrumors 68020
Jan 6, 2002
2,139
0
Buffy's bedroom
You don't want to do a cricket world cup one while you're at it, do you? :D

If anyone finds one, please post the link. Thanks :)
 

madamimadam

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 3, 2002
1,281
0
Originally posted by Beej
You don't want to do a cricket world cup one while you're at it, do you? :D

If anyone finds one, please post the link. Thanks :)
Not really, sorry
:)

I'm one of those rare Aussies that isn't into Cricket.
LOL
I know, I know, it's hard to believe but it is actually true.
:)
 

Will Jones

macrumors member
Dec 18, 2002
73
0
Originally posted by madamimadam
I'm one of those rare Aussies that isn't into Cricket.
LOL
I know, I know, it's hard to believe but it is actually true.
:)
And I'm one of those rarer Australians that isn't into either Cricket or AFL. Give me NBA anyday :D .
 

madamimadam

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 3, 2002
1,281
0
Originally posted by Will Jones


And I'm one of those rarer Australians that isn't into either Cricket or AFL. Give me NBA anyday :D .
Oh :( Not even supporting the Australia Basket

Admittedly, there is a lot more excitment on the US court
 

madamimadam

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 3, 2002
1,281
0
AAAAHAHHHHHHHHHH..... My iCal has gone CRAZY and all the times are *&$#ED.

Now I'll have to go over them all again
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
 

madamimadam

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 3, 2002
1,281
0
This is serious... EVERYTHING is screwed up. The when I go to the preferences to set the start and end of the day the times are 12 minutes past the hour and start times are 18:12 to 04:12 and end times are 10:12 to 18:12 yet my calander starts at 05:00 and ends at 00:00.
 

Macette

macrumors 6502
Mar 5, 2002
472
0
Melbourne
Did anybody ever find a way of fixing those times that went funny when iCal was upgraded? Mine are still screwed.

Also: madamimadam, when's that geelong fc cal going to be up? I'm hanging out for it... or is it just in the iCalShare backlog?

cheers,
macette
 

madamimadam

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 3, 2002
1,281
0
Originally posted by Macette
Did anybody ever find a way of fixing those times that went funny when iCal was upgraded? Mine are still screwed.

Also: madamimadam, when's that geelong fc cal going to be up? I'm hanging out for it... or is it just in the iCalShare backlog?

cheers,
macette
Soon, I hope... I am currently still fixing up all the times. No one told me of any fix so I had had to go over everything manually again.
:(
 

madamimadam

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 3, 2002
1,281
0
Anyone else notice that they have pulled the times off the AFL sites???

They better not change them or I will be SO pissed... I had planned to finish the calander today