African Americans for Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thewap, Mar 11, 2016.

1. thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

There is a movement and it's growing, and they don't believe the establishment controlled MSM.

2. FieldingMellish Suspended

Blacks LOVE trump. So do legally entered Latinos.

3. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

The smart ones do ....

4. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

go to a rally see how much they love you.

5. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

I hate to see what they will be called for supporting anyone but a Hillary or Bernie.

6. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Anyone can love me for $3.99 a minute, ask Rens :p
    --- Post Merged, Mar 11, 2016 ---
    Uncle Tom is for AA's, Tio Tomas for Mexicans?:p

7. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

Indeed. I think someone in PRSI said that about Ben Carson.

8. tunerX Suspended

tunerX

Not my wife and kids, they think Trump is a racist. My only argument is the definition of biological racism, where a person believes his biological race is superior to another's. Trump doesn't think that, he thinks he is superior to everyone... that is actually narcissism.

9. 617aircav Suspended

I never liked Trump but I'm moving towards him. The media, left and right are colliding against him. What is he a threat to?

10. tunerX Suspended

tunerX

He is a threat to establishment politics.

11. FieldingMellish Suspended

No Such thing. The only racism going on is by BLM and commie led aggression at Rallies, playing both ends, as the aggressor and the as the aggressed upon. With Soros money paying for command and control.

12. XrayTed macrumors regular

XrayTed

Maybe so, I think whatever tendencies he has in that regards is dwarfed by Obamas off the charts [and very expensive for taxpayers] narcissism.

Sasha and Malia Obama Wore $20K Dresses to the Canada State Dinner

http://news.yahoo.com/sasha-and-mal...s-to-the-170346900.html?bcmt=comments-postbox

13. zin macrumors 6502

Taxpayers? If this dress was bought then it came out of Obama's paycheck. They are paid employees just like everybody else. If the dress wasn't bought (more likely), which your article also says could have happened, then it was accepted by the U.S. Government as a gift from the designer.

14. XrayTed, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016

XrayTed macrumors regular

XrayTed

You have no idea how/if it was paid for, neither do I.
    I posted it as 1 small example of the off the hook opulence of these people to a guy who complained about Trumps narcissism.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

His juvenile habit of constantly flipping off his adversaries on camera is another indication of his fragile ego, ghetto mindset and narcissist personality disorder.

15. satcomer, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2016

satcomer macrumors 603

satcomer

What all you kids don't understand there are two different Black Americas! One group of Black America is leaving the Democrat Party!

Plus what I learned from Black America is that their is problem with police and what we hear from rap music and pop cultureis not what the real Black America is really like! They're people just like other people doing the best they can do!
    --- Post Merged, Mar 12, 2016 ---

That's why I probably will vote for Trump.

16. zin macrumors 6502

We both have no idea, yet only one of us jumped to the conclusion that it came out of some taxpayer expense account.

The images you've just posted are nothing but a desperate joke. Is that what people have to scrape from the barrel these days?

17. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

Trumps message to minorities is that African Americans / all Americans do not need a government that panders to them by offering hand outs with no way out of their economic slump, while making them more dependent - thats slavery, not the American dream. He wants to provide economic growth, job mechanisms and better education to give all Americans a path to a better economic future - which is the American dream.

After a half century of democrat's promises, African Americans are waking up to Trump's message.

18. 617aircav Suspended

Why is Trump wanting tougher security at the border, an issue people would be against? Mexico has a wall on its other border to keep illegals out of Mexico, as they should. My concern is what's best for America and flooding the country with low skilled labor is not a good thing. Trump however could have chosen his words more wisely.

19. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

right. keep smoking that pot it seems it does you well.

20. XrayTed macrumors regular

XrayTed

Anything but a joke, I wish they were.
    A president routinely practicing such vulgarities in public should be a matter of concern for anyone, and a matter of embarrassment to those who support him. His support base typically has no shame though, which is why he gets away with such dirty shenanigans that a high school teacher would have been fired for.

21. Robisan macrumors 6502

22. FieldingMellish Suspended

People of all color love Trump. He is the uniter and will create jobs and keep America working.

23. zin macrumors 6502

I'm sure that's what it is. It can't possibly just be resting his head on his hand or a convenient still of him scratching his face.

24. Robisan macrumors 6502

And yet we elected this guy. Twice. Go figure.

[​IMG]

25. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

He is good at uniting people in hate. Not so good at keeping businesses profitable.