After Pre-Order last night Bank of America called me today

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Onthelo, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Onthelo macrumors regular

Onthelo

Well pre-order went smoothly last night got it in before 12am west coast time. I also ordered some products from sgp and icarbon. Today the cell rang and a weird out of state number popped up. I did not answer. It called three times. Finally I picked up 5 minutes ago. It was Bank of America asking about these charges that were made to my account. It was all three the verizon charge for the iphone, sgp and icarbons. Crazy .. its good to know that it was noticed though I guess to keep people from making a whole bunch of fraudulant charges. I had to listen to each charge and verify the amount and store... Good looking out BofA! Now that Verizon has my money wheres my iphone4.. :D

2. digitard macrumors 6502a

digitard

Yeah,
    Numerous decent value internet purchases, or just in general, a lot of banks will call.

When I bought my Macbook Pro I paid for it via my Visa/Debit card and within 5mins of walking out of the Apple store the bank called me to make sure the purchase was legit due to the high cash amount.

3. Onthelo thread starter macrumors regular

Onthelo

prolly too casue verizon charged my card in the am time ..feels good to have someone looking out for us

4. tsolt macrumors regular

tsolt