After the announcement of the white iphone, will we see it in the uk?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sat165, Apr 17, 2011.

1. sat165 macrumors regular

Ive only just bought another iphone 4 the other day in the uk from the apple store, after my insurance company decided to pay out the cash for one cos they had none in stock.

what i was thinking is the reports only state that verizon and whoever in the us may see the iphone in white within this month, there's no mention of the uk do you think we will get it in the apple store here ?

and can i return my offline iphone 4 i have only been using it for about 3 days :confused:

2. ap3604, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2011
  3. sat165 thread starter macrumors regular

4. gdjsnyder macrumors 6502a

gdjsnyder

Most likely yes. Apple won't make the white one a U.S. exclusive. They want more sales of the iPhone 4, so they will release it everywhere they can. It's hard to say if it will release at the same time as the AT&T and Verizon versions however. It really depends on how many Apple has ready. If they just went into mass production last week and Apple plans on releasing the phone next week, then it will probably just launch in a few countries. If the white version has been in production for a month...then more countries will probably get it at the same time.

5. ap3604 macrumors 68000

LoL

Just giving you a hard time brotha ;)

Sorry about that. I'd def expect the white iPhone in the UK real soon (less than 2 weeks) after its announced for the US :)

6. ashinatam macrumors newbie

Yes, UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA..... can't wait to see reall white iPhone 4

7. sat165 thread starter macrumors regular

Where you getting this information from

8. himesh macrumors regular