After the New iPhone Reveal, Before the Launch...

Want300

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
St. Louis, MO
After they reveal the new iPhone... But before the official launch...

Do we normally get to see the new phone at Apple Stores?? I can't remember if we could see and feel the iPhone 4 before launch day.

Anyone remember??

jomirrivera

macrumors 6502
Mar 15, 2011
After they reveal the new iPhone... But before the official launch...

Do we normally get to see the new phone at Apple Stores?? I can't remember if we could see and feel the iPhone 4 before launch day.

Anyone remember??

nope!

M87

macrumors 65816
Jul 18, 2009
The iPhone 4 shipped a day early to those who pre-ordered it. Short of that happening again, the only chance to touch it before its official release date is to go to the press event or move to China and get a job at Foxconn.

trlyka

macrumors 6502a
Dec 26, 2011
The stores gets them when we do... if anything, those who pre-order, may have a phone BEFORE they're unveiled at the stores.
Yup^

IIRC, I pre-ordered my iPhone 4 and had it delivered/received earlier then most. Talk about tracking a package like a hawk! :eek: It was fun :D

ixodes

macrumors 601
Jan 11, 2012
Pacific Coast, USA
iPhones only appear in Apple stores on launch day, not before.

There's usually an insane line & lots of chaos. I avoid the madness & order online.

Delivered right to my door by FedEx before 10AM sometimes the day before launch day, thanks to AT&T. Easy.

Technarchy

macrumors 604
May 21, 2012
You wont see them until launch day.

Retailers might get their shipment a day or two before, but nothing will be set up till the official launch day.

Dennis187

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2010
below you
Will preorders be sold out fast? I don't remember, lol. Is there usually a whole day to be able to preorder or does it all go in a few hours on previous launches?