Against the USA, Naked Communist Conspiracy Theory

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by william sire, Jan 9, 2010.

1. william sire macrumors regular

william sire

I saw this video this video Against the USA, Naked Communist Conspiracy Theory on youtube, I’ve only watched three minutes so far. It’s interesting that the comments are disabled. This type of presentation on that type of forum invites comments. I imagine responses to it must have been pretty nasty so they closed comments. Or too many people were responding to the woman in the video. I stumbled across it looking for this video because I wanted to see the hot woman again. My fantasies of aside, I was interested in what people thought of this video.

I think it is profound that so many people in the United States today would embrace the same principles and directions as liberating that a fifteen year study, concluded in 1960, could determine that the expressed enemies of freedom, progress and individual prosperity, when they realized they could not defeat us through conventional means, sought to infiltrate us with for our destruction.

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Not sure why the hell you started a thread on this. I was barely able to make 3 minutes of that tripe. The hope of a money shot was all that kept me viewing.

3. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

4. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

Paul Verhoeven should have directed her.

And I don't know what health care has anything to do with communism, but maybe since I have a functioning health care system in my former communist country I should keep quiet.

PS: The Soviet Union never had a grasp at real communism, humanity is still in its infancy. Look at where we are with this world wide wet thingy.

PPS: This thing was shot, edited and effect-ridden amateurishly.

5. william sire thread starter macrumors regular

william sire

Well at least you know why I originally watched the video

6. Macaddicttt macrumors 6502a

Macaddicttt

The best part is when she goes on about it being a communist plot to put sex and sexuality everywhere, oblivious to the fact that she was wearing a tiny mini skirt herself.

7. Ttownbeast macrumors 65816

Nearly **** myself laughing at that one I managed to make it through the entire ten minutes of BS--took me back to the old days when I watched Seattle Public Access TV LOL

8. localoid macrumors 68020

localoid

Have you ever seen a Commie drink a glass of water?

9. flopticalcube macrumors G4

flopticalcube

Purity of Essence.

10. Ttownbeast macrumors 65816

nope but ive pissed in a republicans lemonade

11. localoid macrumors 68020

localoid

General Ripper knew...

"Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?"

12. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

I think it is remarkable that this entire paragraph is both unreadable and unintelligible. Did you write it yourself?

13. william sire thread starter macrumors regular

william sire

I can’t understand what you said.

14. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

That doesn't surprise me, somehow.

15. kavika411 macrumors 6502a

kavika411

16. Gelfin macrumors 68020

Gelfin

And now to conclusively prove the existence of the communist plot:

Is there fluoridation of our drinking water?

(You probably couldn't see it, but if you'd been in my living room watching me type that, you would have noticed a really awkward jump cut in between those two sentences, as if I can't emit two statements in a row without screwing one of them up.)

17. Ttownbeast macrumors 65816

What surprised me about the whole youtube flick was that this chick didn't go into a tirade about Jews owning the banks and the media she sure did push the whole god concept pretty good.

18. Queso macrumors G4

LOL. I especially like that lady at the end. Even as a gay man I noticed her "promoting her promiscuity" :D :D

19. GfPQqmcRKUvP macrumors 68040

GfPQqmcRKUvP

Whew. I thought I was the only person who had no idea what was going on. I literally have no clue what he's trying to say.

*god probably doesn't exist.

20. william sire thread starter macrumors regular

william sire

So I finally watched the entire video this morning.

This woman is a brilliant as she is beautiful. The best thing she did in that presentation was focus only on the documented facts. Though the communist regime has been defeated, those were the goals of the communist party. The intent of the communist, enemies of America, enemies of freedom, progress and individual prosperity, was not to enhance the American way of life but to destroy it.

What has changed about those principles and ideologies over the last sixty years? The openly aggressive enemies of America sought to infiltrate America with this for our destruction. Today our leaders and many in our population are embracing the same thing with the idea it is for our enhancement. Are there any diseases that would make us healthier now too? Are there any weapons of destruction that can now be used in the same manner as they were sixty years ago today tools will be tools of healing instead?

More importantly; which way is it working? Is it working to our enhancement? Or is it working as our enemies intended, to our destruction?

21. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

As well as ranting about gays the top related videos are quite amusing:

Screen shot 2010-01-10 at 14.58.25.png

22. Ttownbeast macrumors 65816

A few things were untrue concerning the chicks "facts" communist society as it was when these were supposedly written was repressive and totalitarian no way the USSR would have promoted such things when its government was dead set against things like homosexuality, excessive consumerist lifestyles, drug use, etc, most of the things she spoke of have nothing to do with what communism in the Soviet Union was or ever would have been. She really did go a long way in emphasizing a lot of points that fall in line with Christian ideological biases (probably her own) since lots of it mentioned gays and God editing the list specifically to those that corresponded with the religions own theological paranoia of what is considered oppression.

True however that form of government was anti religious, it was also anti gay (there wasn't a particularly great track record on human rights all around), anti consumerist (you stood in lines to purchase an allotted amount of goods for your day to day needs--little or nothing for wants in excess), anti welfare (they didn't call it the workers party for nothing, if you didn't have a job you were assigned one--and like it or not you were part of the party). This seems little to nothing like what she described as communist goals, more like the rantings of paranoid congressmen still dealing with the remainder of the Jim Crow laws back in the day, I wouldn't be surprised if the documents related to this list is a complete forgery or a hoax.

23. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

I love how she asked "does the United Nations have its own independent military?"

Um...no.

24. Ttownbeast macrumors 65816

For a while I remember speculations that Bill Clinton was going to run the UN --actually that would have been pretty cool.