AGP Right Angle Adaptor / Riser Card

Discussion in 'Community' started by Computer_Phreak, May 6, 2003.

  1. Computer_Phreak macrumors 6502

    Jul 15, 2002
    I just built a 2U pc. However, I need an AGP riser card to put in the graphics card. I'm having a REALLY hard time finding a place that sells them, let alone a place that has an online store.

    Anyone know where I could order one online?
    Heres a picture of what im talking about:
    As a side note... does anyone know of a decent program to monitor CPU temperatures? IMO hmonitor sux0rs.


    EDIT: I Found one!!
    Yay! This thread can be deleted in neccesary.
  2. evoluzione macrumors 68020


    Jul 19, 2002
    down the road, that's where i'll always be
    this help you at all????

    where did you get the image from anyways? can't you get it from there???

Share This Page