Ah my eyes! Friend pwned me with ichat screen share!

WillMak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 29, 2005
So my friend finally got leopard and the first thing we test out is screen share! Awesome! but then he uses my safari and makes me watch the two chicks one cup video...GAH!!!!!!!

WillMak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 29, 2005
well, I assume you do have functional eyelids
It was my first time watching it. It was so disgusting but unbelievable at the same time, I wanted to pull away but just couldn't! It was cognitive dissonance!

Comment

Wayfarer

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2007
Omg!

Yeahhhh.... >.>

I had the misfortunate of watching the out of curiosity. I was too scared too see it up close, so I observed the video from a distance in Spaces view.

I think a part of me just died.

*retches on self*

Comment

ozontheroad

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2006
the reef
Wtf Lmao

ohh man...

i was blissfully unaware of this video, but had to look it up after reading this thread and watching the youtube reactions.

why?

why?

w
h
y
?

LOL however .... i had to send it to everyone in my address book LOL

this is sooooooo bad

Comment

Jade Cambell

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2007
I couldn't watch the whole thing. I started gagging about 15 seconds into it, and I didn't want to throw up on my keyboard. Seriously. I'm not being over dramatic. I started gagging.

I want to challenge myself and try and get through the whole thing though.

edit: Alright.. I made it about 10 seconds further.. but then I literally almost threw up. I don't know how you guys can watch it. It seriously got me belching and covering my mouth with my hand. I can't watch it to the end.... I just can't....

Comment

Farani

macrumors 6502
Oct 21, 2007
Holy hell! I didn't believe all of your posts... I thought, hey, I can handle this...

No, no I can't handle this! I feel sick.

Who the hell wants to see that?

I'm sure someone is getting off on that video right now. Literally. Pound El Bishop.

Yuck.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.