[AirPhoto Pro] - Your photo library, wherever you are

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Lucleonhart, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Lucleonhart, Mar 22, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2013

Lucleonhart macrumors newbie

Hey there!
    Just wanted to drop a note about my latest project here, a "remote-photo-viewing" app. So what is this all about? [You may skip the next paragraph if you do not care ;)]

I have a very (VERY!) large library of photos on my home pc, because i am taking photos wherever i am. My iPhone has not enough storage to keep more photos than i took the last month. So all other photos are stored at home, inaccessible from my phone. So i started this app:

With AirPhoto Pro you can access all of your photos at home using your iOS device wherever you are. AirPhoto consists of two parts: The app and a server program (Windows right now, mac is coming very soon working on it!).
    The server is running on your pc at home, indexing photos in the folders you specify. It also creates a GPS info index from all photos which contain GPS data and it supports the picasa people database, so when you tag people using picasa, it will know which person is on each photo!

When you are on the go and start the app, it will connect to the server at home and show you all your photos sorted by folders. It displays an interactive map with markers where you took the photos and a list of known people and the corresponding photos.

... ok, some images will show you more than all of my words, so have a look at the screens on my website or the appstore:

iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/airphoto-pro/id574405193

The server is available on the website as well!

---

I am really looking forward to hear your thought about it! If you find any problems let me know! Thanks! :)

2. It wasn't me macrumors newbie

looks good but...

….sure - looks good - but, as this is mainly a Mac related forum….when is the Mac server going to be released?

3. Moussa666 macrumors newbie

Pleasee u deleted all my photos from
    the fake section, and i cannot access the fake folder, please do anything to return back my photos