Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Hudzilla95

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 13, 2019
UK
Picked up my AirPods Pro on my lunch break today, I opened them at work to find a small scratch on the back. I wash shocked considering I literally had just taken them out of the protective wrapper and was admiring them when I noticed.

Popped into an Apple store this evening and they agreed that the scratch shouldn’t be there and the guy replaced them there and then with a new pair off the shelf.

Definitely can’t fault the staff in any Apple store, but especially the Leicester one.

• Wow
Reactions: jbachandouris

turbineseaplane

macrumors G3
Mar 19, 2008
Some of you people apparently like the store more than the rest of us.
I can’t stand going into the Apple store anymore

symphony

macrumors 68000
Aug 25, 2016
I feel bad for the people here who seem to be offended by this person’s post. What a sad sad life...

kofman13

macrumors 6502
May 6, 2009
Lmao this reminds me of a thread on this forum a while back where this dude was complaining how his life was a LIVING HELL and a NIGHTMARE and he was DEPRESSED because the 15 inch Touch Bar MBP his mom BOUGHT for him for Xmas had a tiny scratch on one of the KEYBOARD keys you could only see if you shined a super bright lamp at a specific angle at the key cap lmaoooo

Hudzilla95

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 13, 2019
UK
OMG the HORROR!
OP has to be a Millennial calling this situation a nightmare.
Wow just wow. Must be nice to be you if this is a nightmare.
Lmao this reminds me of a thread on this forum a while back where this dude was complaining how his life was a LIVING HELL and a NIGHTMARE and he was DEPRESSED because the 15 inch Touch Bar MBP his mom BOUGHT for him for Xmas had a tiny scratch on one of the KEYBOARD keys you could only see if you shined a super bright lamp at a specific angle at the key cap lmaoooo

Obviously the nightmare bit was sarcasm, come on guys ?

haruhiko

macrumors 603
Sep 29, 2009
A minor scratch is not a nightmare by all means.. it's way too dramatic man. ;)

Rigby

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2008
San Jose, CA
Phew. When I read "nightmare", I was expecting someone had been run over by a bus because the noise cancellation was too good or something. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.