Al Gore is a crazed sex poodle

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by CorvusCamenarum, Jun 28, 2010.

1. CorvusCamenarum macrumors 65816

CorvusCamenarum

...according to the masseuse he allegedly assaulted.

full story here

2. ChrisGonzales90 macrumors 6502a

ChrisGonzales90

This is all my local news has been talking about. This and the story about kyron Horman.

3. bizzle macrumors 6502a

4. ChrisGonzales90 macrumors 6502a

ChrisGonzales90

5. quagmire macrumors 603

quagmire

Oh him..... That crazy global warming guy.

Thanks to some really cool science, we could see how our country would have been under this tree hugger.

http://pulsar.esm.psu.edu/Faculty/Gray/graphics/movies/Gore_SNL_06_640.mov

:p

Seriously, I think he was being sarcastic.

And to this allegation, frankly I don't know if I believe this. It's a conundrum. I don't trust politicians and I don't trust when people who come out and say they got raped/had an affair/assaulted by a politician or a celebrity. So I am going to wait and see until more information come out of this.

6. bobber205 macrumors 68020

bobber205

I would have to see a picture of the woman in question (at the time of the incident) to really form a good opinion. :p

7. flopticalcube macrumors G4

flopticalcube

Really? Was I? Yes, I was. :D

I think he learned everything he knows about this from his former boss...

8. BoyBach macrumors 68040

BoyBach

Aren't we all? ;)

9. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

Four years ago a woman makes a claim that results in no charges, no marriage scandal, is barely reported, and really no one cared about.

All of a sudden, four years later, now that Gore is getting a divorce, it's brought up. Does this smell fishy?

My question is whether this reporting is related to his divorce, or is the right wing trying to attack Al Gore again to try to discredit him now that energy legislation is being considered.

Hannity spent a chunk of his show attacking Al Gore, and this was his excuse to get to it. I'd be willing to bet every right wing talking head will mention climate change every time this story comes up.

10. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

You watch Hannity?

11. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

I will listen to Hannity, Rush, Mark Levin and several others when I'm driving. NPR too, but not as much as I'd like. I will watch O'Reilly and some of the other Fox shows. I can't watch Beck, he gives me a headache.

I only listen to the podcasts of Olberman and Maddow. I don't watch them. I watch Headline News in the morning.

I'm an equal opportunity media consumer. I often use google news to redirect to stories, regardless of source. I scan headlines on CNN.com and Huffington Post. A few others.

I've never really liked Drudge (not so much because of content, I don't like his page).

Anyway, like I said, I'm not biased on who I watch or listen to, but I have opinions about many of the topics they talk about.

Speaking of which, I heard a guy on the radio this morning who may have changed my opinion about the role of the Supreme Court. I'm still pondering.

Sorry, for the long answer to your short question, but I'm not a raging liberal who has blinders on, and who refuses to consider other opinions. I just believe what I believe.

12. Queso macrumors G4

I'm more of a rottweiler myself :D

13. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Just a side note- you do realize that your signature also applies to conservatives, right? Conservatives also want a lot for nothing or very little.

14. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

Actually, considering that over the last 30 years wealth has been consolidating more and more in the hands of the wealthiest, I'd say that the signature not only applies, but should be their motto.

Although, those super wealthy have done so much that they deserve the extra money, so they have "earned" the money, while those minions who work for minimum wage, they don't deserve anything!

15. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Really? That seems... odd. I guess we wait and see if she can prove her case. Surely Byron York would never lead us astray...

16. MattSepeta macrumors 65816

MattSepeta

70 soemthing page

The details of her police report are out. Should be interesting. If it happened, it will be pretty hard to prove, especially once Gore cashes in some carbon credits and hires Cochran :rolleyes:

17. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

I see that no trial is necessary to establish Gore's guilt in your mind. :rolleyes:

Also, you do realize that Cochran has been dead several years now, yes?

18. MattSepeta macrumors 65816

MattSepeta

Yes, I do, hence the smiley. I was illustrating that he will probably hire a high profile criminal defense attorney that takes on other celebrity cases. And you do realize that I included more than enough "innocent until proven guilty" qualifiers.

19. Peterkro macrumors 68020

Peterkro

I'm wondering what sort of person would use the term "crazed sex poodle",is it related to some previous use (quite possible I don't watch much U.S. T.V./Hollywood?

20. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

I've never even heard of a sex poodle before, it sounds creepy.

21. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

22. Rt&Dzine macrumors 6502a

Rt&Dzine

They shag. They wag.

23. elpmas macrumors 68000

elpmas

All this for a little pootang? -_-
    Such a waste...!

24. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant