Ala Moana Center- Honolulu, HI

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by starstreak, Sep 24, 2015.

1. starstreak macrumors 6502

Has anybody gotten confirmation from Apple Store this week on when they will allow people to stand in line? If there will be multiple lines for those have reservations, and those waiting to just pick up one?

Whenever I call, I get the mainland help desk who really don't know the true answer besides to go early and stand in line.

Last year it was a mess. People who went the night before got warnings from the mall to vacate and come back at 4am to stand in line. Only to find out that mall changed their mind and allowed people to wait from 2am. So everybody who was told 4am was behind 100's of others in line because "mall security cannot show favoritism" and wouldn't let the known (they knew who they told) people to go back to where they were.

2. SisterBlue22 macrumors 6502

SisterBlue22

I'm picking my phone up tomorrow at the San Tan Apple store in Gilbert, AZ, but I'm headed to Honolulu on Saturday morning, and staying at the Ala Moana, so I'll be stopping in at the Apple Store at the Ala Moana Center at some point over the weekend for sure!! Aloha!