Alabama politician offers assistance to New Zealand lesbians desiring a child.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by kavika411, Dec 12, 2011.

1. kavika411 macrumors 6502a

kavika411

And people say Alabamians are close minded to gay couples having children. ;)

al.com

Hey, Honey. It's absolutely beautiful here in New Zealand. Today I went paragliding, sailing, and impregnating. Much love. Billy.

2. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

3. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

One of the funniest leads in months.

4. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

Thought that American vessels were blocked from entering New Zealand ports... bet he's feeling somewhat sheepish about it.

5. kavika411 thread starter macrumors 6502a

kavika411

Thanks. I just think that Alabamians who give a little of themselves should be recognized.

Well said. There must be an exception to this otherwise hard and fast rule in Christchurch, where they accept American donations.

6. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

And the earth didn't shake for any of the parties involved...

Disclaimer: I am a Kiwi, so get a pass on any stupid joking around.

7. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

8. Grey Beard macrumors 65816

Grey Beard

I have checked the GeoNet records and there does not appear to be anything that could be attributed to American intervention.

There have been a few larger rattles centered on the capital, but that'll just be our politicians returning Wellington for their swearing in and at the opposing party.

-------

Of interest to you Blue. David Shearer has been made leader of the Labour Party, with Grant Robertson being named as his deputy. Grant is MP for Wellington Central - my electorate and he is Gay and lives with his partner up in Northland. Hope you have a great festive season my dear.

Kevin aka
    Grey Beard.